Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today's Weight - 226lbs, 13 lost!

I'm doing pretty good, I'd say. Although I'm a bit behind for my goal for February, I've managed to loose 2lbs this month, and 11 last month.

For dinner last evening, we roasted some yellow potatoes, turned some 90% lean ground beef in to Salisbury Steak, and steamed some green beans. It was yummy, and I got to have some for lunch again today, too. Gluten-free, lean, and tasty.

But, because of this darned cold, I was way too tired to take pictures and post the recipe. And, I still haven't gotten back on the treadmill. It's almost been a week, which is bad. Last night, though, I did lots of cleaning and stair climbing, too, as things were moved into the basement, so I think that kind of counts. But I must endeavor to walk tonight, if only to help rebuild that healthy habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment