Friday, February 3, 2012

Holding fast at 228 - 11lbs lost

The last couple nights I've compulsively eaten. Peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips were my make-shift candy. And, it certainly didn't help my acid reflux for me to pack that all in around 10pm at night. I take the good with the bad, but I really want to just have the good to take.

One good was all the hard work Diane Styles and I did on the Huntington Community Gardens shed yesterday. We spent 3 1/2 hours pulling everything out, using a house cleaner spray on the inside to clean out the mouse gifts everywhere, sorted it a bit, and put it back inside. We filled a 55gal trash bag with rubbish.

And, as I'm attempting gluten-free for February, my lunch and dinner consisted of salads. Diane, being the wonderful person that she is, brought me a from-scratch salad with goat cheese, walnuts and honey mustard dressing. So Yummy! For dinner, Wendy's has a nice apple chicken salad with blue cheese and cranberries. I ate it without dressing or walnuts. Later that evening, I baked a potato and put about a tbs of butter on it. After that, it was the peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips. I managed to finish what was left in the jar. I didn't have but maybe 900 calories before my break-over of around 1200 calories. Plus, I burned quite a few that day. This is why I'm still managing to hold fast. In fact, as I went to bed a bit thirsty, I may be retaining water. We'll see what tomorrow's weigh-in brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment