Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 2 - 90 Day Challenge

For the week of Jan. 9th, our challenges are as follows:
  • Diet:  Daily - Subtract one processed food, then add a veg and a fruit.
  • Exercise:    Ask a trusted friend or family member to be your exercise accountability partner, sharing with them your goals.
  • Spirit:    Daily - Record one thing for which you are grateful.
In preparation for this week, we have loaded the house with oranges, apples and bananas, plus baggied vegetables for snacking. Husband Jim is already my exercise accountability partner, as are a few other friends who read my blog and Facebook page. While writing future posts, I plan to make a stronger effort to report on successes, joys and celebrations, as well as the wonderful people in my life for whom I'm so very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment