Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Treadmill Installed and Today's Weight - 237lbs

Yes, there was indeed a bit of water weight that I shed overnight, and I made sure to weight myself after drinking a glass of water.

As for last night's exercise, 2.5 hours of reorganizing the basement, moving large objects to the back porch, and assembling the Treadmill provided a more than adequate workout. In fact, I'm a bit tight and sore today, not in a Fibromyalgia way, but in an "I really over did it" way.

However, the plan is still to get in some walking, at least 30 minutes. Stacey Bisker of http://asimplesix.blogspot.com/ said that my Facebook post will soon read "first mile on the Treadmill walked", and this simple thought was very encouraging. I can walk a mile today.

In February, I will begin incorporating more cycling exercise, as husband Jim purchased a stationary trainer for our bikes. But for now, I'm focusing on the simple meditative effort of walking, measuring my progress in distance, not speed.

I really am excited about this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment