Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today's Weight - 239lbs

So, even though I'm sporting a serious "don't make me do it" attitude, I'm getting out the scale and recording my current weight. One moment please while I gather that piece of devil machinery...

Egads! Even taking into consideration the time month, the fact I just finished lunch and have had about 5 glasses of water and tea, my reading of 239lbs was far higher than expected. That means I've gained about 7 lbs in 3 weeks since last I saw the doctor, a total of 32 lbs gained back. Oh, how low I feel right now. It took me 8 months to loose 50, and 16 to gain 2/3's of it back.

My next goal is to always remember to weigh myself in the morning, first thing, to lessen the sting, and to record it in a daily diary. It is also time to start tracking my calories again, both consumed through food and burned through exercise.

I know I have one around here somewhere... In lieu of pencil and paper, there is an internet filled with useful websites. As referenced back in January 2010, I've already an account with www.fitday.com, so all that needs done is resuming a healthy habit of daily recording all fitness & nutritional data in this useful web tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment