Friday, January 6, 2012

Today's Weight - 234lbs

Although I'm fairly certain there has been some water-weight lost this week, I am confident there has also been real weightloss, too. As of this morning, my scales read 234lbs, meaning a total of 5lbs has been shed. And, I've one more day to go before this week is over, too. 

Today's schedule includes volunteering for Faith in Action by taking a lady grocery shopping, doing some house cleaning with the help of a neighbor, some important emails, possibly an article, picking up some vermiculite, taking it to the Marshall University greenhouse space they have graciously provide the Huntington Community Gardens, having dinner with my husband, and possibly attending a Life Writing group this evening. Another full day, but not quite as pressed for time. 

I'm off to walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment