Monday, January 16, 2012

Holding fast at 232 - 7lbs lost

This last week and weekend seemed extra tough. The Fibromyalgia reared it's ugly head, I'm pretty sure we were all fighting off a bug, Jim especially, and my inner Golum kept saying "You must eats the fudge and chips, yes precious." There was lots of untracked eating, and no walking at all.

I'm grateful for my husband Jim and roommate James who have booth been supportive of my weightloss endeavors, especially when I choose healthier paths such as this year, not fads. But, James made tasty fu dge, first mint-dark-chocolate, and later orange-dark-chocolate. And, I ated it 'cuz I haz all fudge.

Tonight I plan on attending the "Big Losers" support group at Kenova First Baptist. I know I'm not the only one having difficulty staying on target, and this group seems promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment