Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goals for 2011 - 67 lbs to loose, Vegetarian Month and a Triathlon to finish

Here are my Goals for 2011:
  • Yes, I've got 67-72 more lbs to loose to reach 140 lbs, but I think I can do it in 2011.
  • As of Today, February 1st, I'm embarking on a month long adventure into Vegetarianism. This will help me to get back into the swing of tracking my calories, my nutrition choices, and my of course my exercise per day. Plus, I want to get into the habit of making my meals in advance.
  • I plan on getting to the YMCA for a piece of time every day. Now, there may come a HCG Weekend Warrior Work Day Sunday that I just don't have it in me to get to the YMCA afterwards, but if I can at least try to do it every day, that'll be a great habit to build. I figure I can go to the YMCA to shower and then swim after working out in the garden. March 1st is when we start officially working every Sunday, but we've a few things to get started in February.
  • The first Sunday in August is the Huntington Triathlon at Beach Fork State Park. I plan on doing all three parts myself: 0.5 mile swim, 15 mile bike, 3 mile run. My plan is just to finish it, but hey, if I can finish it within the time limit, then great. If, however, I finish somewhere in the middle, I'll die happy.
  • Although my doctor said I should get down to 140 lbs, if I finish 2011 around 150 and feel like I'm healthiest at that weight, then I'll let it be. The goal is really about health, not a number, but 140 is an excellent goal. Since I started this endeavor back on Jan. 4th 2010, I have met several women who are my height of 5'6'', weight around 140, and look healthy and great. So, 140 may be a perfect goal for optimum health. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment