Tuesday, March 2, 2010

230 lbs, 20 lbs lost since 1-4-2010

I'm down to 230 lbs! That's 20 lbs lost since I started this endeavor. This puts me right on track for my goal of  loosing at least 2 lbs a week, as it has been 8 weeks since I started, plus a little wiggle room for a slower rate of loss near the end of the year.

I've been working to choose protein, fruit or vegetable over instant carbs, keeping my calories down to around 1800 a day, and getting some exercise each day. These simple steps have helped me to stay on track with my weightloss, even when I've "broke over" here and there. Plus, www.fitday.com helps by making me see my actual calorie count each day.

And THANK YOU to everyone who's helped me stay on track - You are helping me Reach My Goals and become a Healthier Person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment