Monday, February 1, 2010

235 lbs! 15 lost for the month of January = WHOOT!

Well, it's official, I've lost 15 lbs in my first month, down to 235 from 250.

My goal is to keep loosing an average of 2 lbs a week. Since the first days of this Lifestyle change had extra water weight loss, I would need to look at the last 2 weeks to get a better look at the sustainability of this goal. Exactly 2 weeks ago on the 18th I weighed in at 239. At 2 lbs lost per week I should be down to 235, which I am. This bodes well for later on when the weight is a bit harder to loose, especially since I've missed about a week's worth of exercise due to an injured foot. If I can keep up with the 2 lbs a week loss on diet alone, then surely I can do so with the help of consistent exercise.

I should be able to get back on the walking bandwagon today, and Sweetie our Beagle will be thrilled, even though it's 25 degrees outside. She has really enjoyed all our walking this month, and can't wait to get back out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment